[Snort-sigs] Snort Logs

Martin Jr., D. Michael martinm at ...1927...
Tue Oct 14 05:05:01 EDT 2003

Thanks and I apologize.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Kettler [mailto:mkettler at ...189...]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 6:01 PM
To: Martin Jr., D. Michael; snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-sigs] Snort Logs

At 09:56 AM 10/13/2003, Martin Jr., D. Michael wrote:
>As I have stated before, I am very new to snort and I am using it in a
>Windows environment (maybe that is my problem) :-0

Ok, being new to snort, I'd like to suggest you post questions like this

over on the snort-users mailing list. This list here (snort-sigs) is for

signature development discussion, not general configuration questions.
You'll find a larger, and more receptive, audience on snort-users for
questions like this.