[Snort-sigs] Snort Logs

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...189...
Mon Oct 13 16:01:54 EDT 2003

At 09:56 AM 10/13/2003, Martin Jr., D. Michael wrote:
>As I have stated before, I am very new to snort and I am using it in a
>Windows environment (maybe that is my problem) :-0

Ok, being new to snort, I'd like to suggest you post questions like this
over on the snort-users mailing list. This list here (snort-sigs) is for
signature development discussion, not general configuration questions.
You'll find a larger, and more receptive, audience on snort-users for
questions like this.