[Snort-sigs] Re: [Snort-users] Who doesn't care about virus rules, and why?

Snortty cwcwcwg at ...144...
Fri Nov 7 05:55:08 EST 2003

Yes, William,

Would you mind posting your rules to illustrate the
point please?

One objective for our snort IDS to be installed on our
network backborne is to be faster in respond to the
worm incidents like those ones occurred recently and
it would help great deal if your way really works.

Thanks in advance.
S.W.