[Snort-sigs] Re: Snort-sigs digest, Vol 1 #573 - 12 msgs

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at ...481...
Tue May 13 23:33:12 EDT 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Brian wrote:

> On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 04:08:53PM -0500, Jose Ramon Hernandez Macias wrote:
> > Those rules STABLE updates work with snort 1.9.1 ?,
>
> Nope.  1.9.1 has been depreciated.  I gave everyone 4 weeks to upgrade to
> 2.0.0 before I made the switch.
>
> STABLE rules are now for 2.0.0.

So I noticed ;-) I am about to post updated RPM files to a more suitable
location for those that like to work with packages.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at ...481...		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.