[Snort-sigs] Rule Documentation - Rules of engagement

Nigel Houghton nigel.houghton at ...435...
Tue Jun 24 09:37:02 EDT 2003

Sorry :)

I forgot to add...

9. No HTML email or docs please. The documentation files are all plain
text, Brians cgi script adds the relevant HTML tags when displayed on
the website.

The list is taking a little time to generate, but here is a short
version to be going on with (there are more but I have to grep out the
relevant sids from the documents yet):

Documents under review by sid:
111
114