[Snort-sigs] new user group

C L Dokic cedomilj at ...144...
Mon Jun 23 06:33:16 EDT 2003

Good morning:

I would like to start SNORT ILLINOIS USER GROUP.  I do have base Web page, but before I proceed further on, I have to ask you if there is any problem having SNORT logo on my Web page. Web page is not publicized yet, not before I am cleared with rules and regulations. This is my first attempt with user group.

Naturally, I would like to have ILLINOIS USER GOUP Web listed on your site.

I would appreciate your advise, help, suggestions.

Thank you.

Chedda

PS:   http://home.attbi.com/~cldassociates/