[Snort-sigs] Deleted Rules

Nigel Houghton nigel.houghton at ...435...
Sat Jun 21 20:39:02 EDT 2003

A quick little point I forgot to mention the other day whilst I was
rambling about documentation for the rules. Please try to document
current rules only, check to see if the rule is in deleted.rules before
spending valuable time writing about it.

I suggest checking out source from cvs to make sure everything is up to
date before plunging in at the deep end.

Thanks again to everyone who has submitted documents so far. The
response has been excellent.