[Snort-sigs] PID

Terence Garland (Nashua Connect) tgarland at ...1628...
Fri Jun 20 08:09:10 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have set up snort in the command line, and have now installed the webmin
module for it,

I can't find the location of the PID file, so snort in webmin does not know
if it is running or not..

Please can you tell me what the default location is for the PID

Regards,

Terence Garland

NASHUA CONNECT (Pty) Ltd
2nd Floor, 87 Rissik Street, Johannesburg
Tel:      +27 11 332 4464
Fax:     +27 11 332 4208
Mobile: +27 83 325 5569
tgarland at ...1625... <mailto:tgarland at ...1625...>
http://www.nashuaconnect.com <http://www.nashuaconnect.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: If you have received this communication in error,
please note that it is intended for the addressee only, is private and
confidential and dissemination or copying prohibited. Please notify us
immediately by e-mail and return the original message. We cannot assure that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free
of errors, virus, interception or interference. Thank you

Kindly note, it is Nashua Connects' policy that any waiver, representation,
contract or variation of a contract shall not be binding unless reduced to
writing and signed by the duly authorised managers of the Company.