[Snort-sigs] Duplicate sids in deleted.rules

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...1311...
Tue Jun 17 11:13:09 EDT 2003

It appears you might be running an older version of snort and
downloading the stable rules, which are for 2.0.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...1311...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member