[Snort-sigs] Duplicate sids in deleted.rules

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at ...481...
Tue Jun 17 10:21:02 EDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, L. Christopher Luther wrote:

> You shouldn't be referencing the deleted.rules file in your Snort config.
> These rules have been *deleted* -- hence the name "deleted.rules".

I have seen those as well. And just checked again and again but I have no
reference to the deleted.rules at all.

So there seems to be something more going on.

I noticed that reference 734 (one of the duplicates) is listed twice in
the deleted.rules file.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at ...481...		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.