[Snort-sigs] Duplicate sids in deleted.rules

L. Christopher Luther CLuther at ...1474...
Tue Jun 17 08:47:10 EDT 2003

You shouldn't be referencing the deleted.rules file in your Snort config.
These rules have been *deleted* -- hence the name "deleted.rules".

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Olsson [mailto:elof at ...1288...]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 3:16 AM
To: snort-sigs mailinglist
Cc: Chris Green
Subject: [Snort-sigs] Duplicate sids in deleted.rules

The last week we've got the following warning from oinkmaster:

WARNING: duplicate SID in your local rules in file deleted.rules: SID 734
WARNING: duplicate SID in your local rules in file deleted.rules: SID 735
WARNING: duplicate SID in your local rules in file deleted.rules: SID 736
WARNING: duplicate SID in your local rules in file deleted.rules: SID 737
WARNING: duplicate SID in your local rules in file deleted.rules: SID 738

Could you pls fix?

Thanx

/Martin Olsson