[Snort-sigs] write rule documentation, get a t-shirt

Kevin Peuhkurinen kevin.peuhkurinen at ...1555...
Thu Jun 5 07:48:06 EDT 2003

Hey Brian.   Almost exactly one year ago I submitted documentation for
rules 1186, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, and 1198.   These messages are still
in the snort-sigs archive.   They were never put into the database and I
never heard anything back on why they were rejected, if indeed they were
ever even looked at.

I'd be happy to write more documentation, but only if I am sure that my
contributions would at least be reviewed and feedback given if they are
rejected.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Kevin