[Snort-sigs] i've recieved your help

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...189...
Thu Jul 31 12:10:22 EDT 2003

At 09:51 PM 7/30/2003 -0500, Moyer, Shawn wrote:

>FYI, SpamAssassin did an excellent job of flagging the original post as
>spam due to the high HTML content. ;)

I've got a custom comp rule for all sourceforge lists. Mostly because these
lists tend to wind up quoting spam, html chunks, or talking about porn
rules in ways that sometimes trip it off. My comp rule drove the score down
to 1.1.

(on a completely off-topic note, most recent versions of SA are pretty
forgiving of high HTML content.. it's mostly old outdated ones that
consider html a strong spam sign)