[Snort-sigs] Resp Keyword in Windows XP!!

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...95...
Wed Jul 30 17:09:31 EDT 2003

Indeed someone is. :)

I'm going to release a general beta of flexresp2 tonight.  Windows users
will be stuck using the version of Snort I pre-compile unless they're
comfortable building their own version with Microsoft Visual Studio.

I'll be sending it to the lists before midnight PDT.

- -Jeff

- --On Tuesday, July 29, 2003 11:56 -0400 Matt Kettler
<mkettler at ...189...>