[Snort-sigs] Resp Keyword in Windows XP!!

jthomas at ...1718... jthomas at ...1718...
Tue Jul 29 06:26:16 EDT 2003

Hello,

  I was wondering if you could tell me why I get a Warning: Unkown
keyword 'resp' in rule when I activate Snort?  I am running Snort on a Windows
XP machine for a school project.  We were asked to right a rule that would
detect inbound Telnet and would reset both the sender and the receiver.  I am
using the command line version of Snort...I believe it is version 2.0.  Here
is the resp section of the rule that is saved in the local.rules file: (resp:
rst_all; msg:"Inbound Telnet Attempt";).  Hopefully you can help me!!

Thanks For Your Time,

Jason