[Snort-sigs] Signature for scanning SSH versions

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...189...
Mon Jul 28 07:16:04 EDT 2003

Congratulations, you just summarized the entire point of my two emails as
if you never read them.

You are correct, it requires detection of the instant disconnect.

And, as I said originally, you might be able to get the time-based behavior
by using the tagging feature of SA, but tagging is a relatively new and
fairly complicated feature. I've not used it yet, but that's where I'd
start looking.