[Snort-sigs] how many rules are there for snort at the moment?

Steven Alexander alexander.s at ...1565...
Tue Jul 22 09:55:14 EDT 2003

All of the available rule documentation is on snort.org.  The stable and
current rulesets can be found at http://www.snort.org/dl/rules/.  You
could write a Perl script to sort the rules into categories and give you
a count for each category.

-steven