[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-sigs] Re: Fw: Cisco Vulnerability Testing Results

Rich Adamson radamson at ...908...
Sun Jul 20 09:46:19 EDT 2003

Right on!  I was going to post a similar response (only without the ttl
observation), but your response covers it nicely. For the purposes of an
ethernet-based snort, I'd have to guess and say the ttl is likely to be
any value and should not be included in the rule.