[Snort-sigs] Suggested Sig for Cisco DOS Vulnerability

Eric Hines loki at ...1349...
Fri Jul 18 17:02:13 EDT 2003

There is definitely an exploit out.. I've got it.. Those of you who
would like to generate a Snort signature from it can get the exploit off
the Full-Disclosure mailing list.

Regards,

Eric Hines
CEO, Chairman

Eric Hines
CEO, Chairman
Applied Watch Technologies, Inc.
eric.hines at ...1663...
Corporate Headquarters
1650 Carlemont Dr.
Suite D
Crystal Lake, IL. 60014
Direct Toll Free: (877) 262-7593 (x327)
Fax: (815) 425-2173
Main Switchboard: (877) 262-7593 (9am-5pm CST)
Commercial Sales: (877) 262-7593 (opt1)
Government Sales: (877) 262-7593 (opt2)