[Snort-sigs] P2P Kazaa Traffic

Jukka Juslin jtjuslin at ...1151...
Fri Jul 11 01:24:33 EDT 2003

Hi,

What do you mean by "adding to the transfer downstream or upstream"? I
tried to understand from the BitTorrent documentation, that you are
supposed to download the same file (or parts of it) from many hosts at the
same time? So, it looks life, if you catch persons looking for the
.torrent file, you can see from the actual file he/she downloaded what is
he/she planning to do.

There are BitTorrent signatures already. If you search from the archives
with my name, you find the email where somebody was sending those to me.

Jukka