[Snort-sigs] Rule management

Eric Hines loki at ...1349...
Tue Jul 8 16:09:05 EDT 2003

Tim,

You can manage a limitless number of Snort agents from the Applied Watch
Command Center (http://www.appliedwatch.com). This includes both the
snort.conf file for each sensor and the rule sets. They are stored on
the central server and the agent downloads those new signatures whenever
they are changed. Let me know if I can provide more info. Feel free to
download it from our web site.

Regards,

Eric Hines
CEO, Chairman

Eric Hines
CEO, Chairman
Applied Watch Technologies, Inc.
eric.hines at ...1663...
Corporate Headquarters
1650 Carlemont Dr.
Suite D
Crystal Lake, IL. 60014
Direct Toll Free: (877) 262-7593 (x327)
Fax: (815) 425-2173
Main Switchboard: (877) 262-7593 (9am-5pm CST)
Commercial Sales: (877) 262-7593 (opt1)
Government Sales: (877) 262-7593 (opt2)