[Snort-sigs] What are the alert message capabilities

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...189...
Wed Jan 29 10:36:07 EST 2003

Hmm, I don't think there's any way for which port was matched to change the
alert message itself, however the packet header decode output part of the
alert will always indicate what port matched, so you could theoretically do
some scripted post-processing to change the log format to suit you.