[Snort-sigs] which rule sets to use with 1.9 ?

Russell Fulton r.fulton at ...575...
Mon Jan 27 17:52:05 EST 2003

Hi, All,
	I was under the impression that we should be using the stable ruleset
with 1.9.x but it does not seem to have changed in the last two months.
(I have just compared the directory from todays download with one from
late November and they are the same according to diff).

Would it be possible to rebuild the tarballs only if something in CVS
has changed?  This would make the dates on the download page meaningful.

"It aint necessarily so"  - Gershwin