[Snort-sigs] P2P File Sharing Signatures?

Lorraine Cannavale LCannavale at ...1216...
Fri Jan 24 11:53:05 EST 2003

Does anyone have rules to detect activity for the popular P2P File Sharing
Appliations (Kazaa, WinMX, eDonkey, etc.)?

I did search the archives at www.snort.org, but I see many variations and
comments that certain ports are no longer used, so I'm not really sure which
rules are still valid.  Does anyone know if there's a list of common/custom
signatures on the web?

Sorry for the elememtary questions.  I'm very new at this.
I'd appreciate any rules and information you have.
Thank you in advance,
Lorraine Cannavale