[Snort-sigs] thousands of false positive alerts: spp_asn1: ASN.1 Attack: Datum length > packet length

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...189...
Wed Jan 22 11:44:03 EST 2003

spp_asn1 is a preprocessor.. thus you can disable in by disabling the
preprocessor asn1_decode line in your snort.conf.

I don't think there's currently any rate-limiting for alerts in snort, but
it has been suggested and might appear in a future version.