[Snort-sigs] Snort Signatures for Snort 1.8

Erek Adams erek at ...95...
Wed Jan 22 05:29:07 EST 2003

http://www.snort.org/docs/faq.html#3.15

> 2. Can i use the signatures for Ver 1.9 on 1.8?

No.  Not without rewriting the rules.  1.9 added the "flow" keyword and
it's used rather heavily.

You really should get away from 1.8.x, as that line has been depreciated
and isn't really a 'supported' version.

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams