[Snort-sigs] a whole slew of old sig docs

Jon warchild at ...288...
Wed Jan 15 13:17:03 EST 2003

I know a while back snort.org had a series of hardware failures.  A bunch
of the documentation I submitted either was lost or never got added to the
database.

Unfortunately, the sigs have now changed (mostly the 'flow' vs. 'flags')
and my documentation is slightly wrong because of this.

If someone wants to take my existing documentation and edit it to reflect
any rule changes, feel free:

   http://spoofed.org/text/snort/

I get a lot of traffic / mail to my site concerning these sigs because they
are not documented elsewhere and figured it'd be best if snort.org had the
documentation up.

fyi,

-jon