[Snort-sigs] Re: RIAA "hack-back" sig anyone?

Florin Andrei florin at ...697...
Wed Jan 15 10:08:06 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 23:33, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Javier Liendo wrote:
>
> > it seems that this whole p2p worm is a hoax...
> >
> > http://www.securitynewsportal.com/cgi-bin/cgi-script/csNews/csNews.cgi?database=JanV%2edb&command=viewone&id=12&op=t
>
> I could not verify the PGP signature and it was the only one to fail for
> months. So that started to make me wonder. Along that the RIAA would be
> fried, skinned and hanged over this in court.

Yeap, ok, so it's a hoax. Sorry for bothering you.

<paranoia="-1"/>

--
Florin Andrei

"The Indians of the American Southwest called him Coyote, those of the
Pacific Coast called him Raven. Europeans called him Reynard the Fox.
African-Americans called him Br'er Rabbit. In 20-century literature he
appears first as Bugs Bunny and then as the Hacker." - Neal Stephenson