[Snort-sigs] Re: RIAA "hack-back" sig anyone?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at ...481...
Tue Jan 14 23:34:02 EST 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Javier Liendo wrote:

> it seems that this whole p2p worm is a hoax...
>
> http://www.securitynewsportal.com/cgi-bin/cgi-script/csNews/csNews.cgi?database=JanV%2edb&command=viewone&id=12&op=t

I could not verify the PGP signature and it was the only one to fail for
months. So that started to make me wonder. Along that the RIAA would be
fried, skinned and hanged over this in court.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at ...481...		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.