[Snort-sigs] Snort-inline error

Roanne Tang tangpl at ...911...
Tue Jan 7 23:24:03 EST 2003

I tried modprobe ip_queue and I'm able to start snort -Q again :)
however, i hit segmentation fault after a while... what happens?

 Btw, the snort src together with the snort-inline is v1.9 beta build
184, can i rebuild snort-inline with the latest version build 209? What
are the files that I have to retained for snort-inline to work with
build 209?