[Snort-sigs] Snort-inline error

Roanne Tang tangpl at ...911...
Tue Jan 7 00:59:07 EST 2003

Hi,

    I have successfully installed and run snort-inline for a while, but
after a few tries, I could not start snort -Q and the error I've got as
follows:

            Initializing Inline Mode
            InlineInit: :Failed to send netlink message: Connection refused
            Error when initializing snort-inline.

  Btw, the snort src together with the snort-inline is v1.9 beta build
184, can i rebuild snort-inline with the latest version build 209? What
are the files that I have to retained for snort-inline to work with
build 209?

Thanks