[Snort-sigs] Hello, and updating rules

FWAdmin FWAdmin at ...1325...
Wed Feb 26 10:49:08 EST 2003

Hey all. This is my first posting / first time on this list. Just got back
from my GCIA training and decided this would be one of many good lists to
join while doing my practical ;)

Anyway, how does one make suggestions for rule updates? I made one that may
or may not work properly, and I'd like it scrutinized. Should I just post it
here?

Thanks

		-Jason

Jason Thompson
Security Analyst
Networks and Communications
xwave

-------------------------
This e-mail communication (including any or all attachments) is intended
only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, any use, review, retransmission,  distribution,
dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon this e-mail, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the original and
any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof, immediately. Your
co-operation is appreciated.

Le present courriel (y compris toute piece jointe) s'adresse uniquement a
son destinataire, qu'il soit une personne ou un organisme, et pourrait
comporter des renseignements privilegies ou confidentiels. Si vous n'etes
pas le destinataire du courriel, il est interdit d'utiliser, de revoir, de
retransmettre, de distribuer, de disseminer, de copier ou d'imprimer ce
courriel, d'agir en vous y fiant ou de vous en servir de toute autre facon.
Si vous avez recu le present courriel par erreur, priere de communiquer avec
l'expediteur et d'eliminer l'original du courriel, ainsi que toute copie
electronique ou imprimee de celui-ci, immediatement. Nous sommes
reconnaissants de votre collaboration.