[Snort-sigs] Problem with pop3.rules and ftp.rules

Kenneth G. Arnold bkarnold at ...1280...
Tue Feb 11 07:29:03 EST 2003

I updated my rules yesterday and I am getting similar results from pop3
and ftp rules.  I have had to disable just about all of the rules because
they were firing on what certainly appeared to be legitimate traffic.
Ken