[Snort-sigs] Sid 2003

Erek Adams erek at ...95...
Thu Feb 6 04:45:03 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 Michael.Advani at ...1221... wrote:

> Both -current and -stable after I download, I cannot open with Winzip. Are
> they only for unix environment ? How can I update my signature for NT
> environment then ?

Ditch IE.

It tries to "know" what you want....  It takes the .tar.gz and converts it
to a .tar.  Since WinZip uses the filename to figure out what kind of
archive and how to deal with it, Winzip gets broken when you try to work
with it.

Download and install Opera, Netscape or Mozilla.

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams