[Snort-sigs] Fwd: false positive for #615

james jaffeld at ...2058...
Tue Dec 30 07:50:07 EST 2003

Rule:

--
Sid: 615

--
--
Impact:

--
Detailed Information:

--
Affected Systems:

--
Attack Scenarios:

--
Ease of Attack:

--
False Positives:
Ftp clients open a source port of tcp >  1023 (an 'ephemeral' port).  If the

--
False Negatives:

--
Corrective Action: