[Snort-sigs] please remove me from your user email list. Thanks

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...189...
Mon Dec 22 07:58:01 EST 2003

At 08:50 AM 12/22/2003, gfyspf at ...144... wrote:
>please remove me from your user email list.  Thanks

Every message posted to the list contains the information you need to
unsubscribe in the headers:

A detailed walkthrough of unsubscribing (applies to all sourceforge lists)

Go to the bottom of the page, enter your email address and press "edit options"

If you have forgotten the password you set when you subscribed press "email
my password to me". It's on the left side, second item down. (The passwords
are used to prevent someone from maliciously unsubscribing you by forging
your address)

Once you have your password, the top left of the page has a unsubscribe
section. Enter your password and press "unsubscribe".

Poof, done.