[Snort-sigs] PCRE Rules and hexa

Jeremy Hewlett jh at ...435...
Mon Dec 1 12:41:02 EST 2003

(Sorry for the cross-post, but this should also be seen on
snort-users)

On Fri, Nov 28, Brian wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 10:07:46AM +0100, Cedric Foll wrote:
> > I'd also like to know where can I found doc about
> > new keywords (like isdataat) introduced in the rules of the 2.1
> > version.
>
> There are none yet.  Soon :P

On that note, while Brian and I are updating the Snort manual for 2.1,
we'll also be sprucing up the current documentation (2.0). If anyone
has any suggestions for items that need fixing (such as ambiguities,
omissions, etc) please reply to me off-list and I'll make sure any
concerns are addressed.

-jh