[Snort-sigs] Documentation for Rule 628 SCAN nmap TCP

Joe Hdez moncher76 at ...144...
Mon Dec 1 11:37:01 EST 2003

Hi, how are you?,

I just filled up the missing documentation for the rule 628 SCAN Nmap TCP but I also would like to suggest to change the name of the rule to "TCP Ping Nmap" because the rule refers only to the TCP Ack Probe made by Nmap and it could be confused with an Nmap ACK Scan rule,

I would appreciate if you could give me some feedback to see if the rule is OK,

Thanks,

Regards,

Jose

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now