[Snort-sigs] syn/fin scans from stream4

Perry, Brian Brian.Perry at ...1819...
Thu Aug 28 11:50:01 EDT 2003

Yeah, no doubt, I'd like to pass that traffic too, even better would be
a $VULN_SCANNER variable for conf file to dump IPs in.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Vono [mailto:vincent.vono at ...1538...]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 1:06 PM
To: snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-sigs] syn/fin scans from stream4

Hi all,

Anyone know how to pass syn/fin scans from a specific source address?
The
events are being triggered by the preprocessor stream4. I have a
production
scanner, when scanning, this event is triggered. Want to stop this from
triggering from this specific source address.

I've searched thru the docs but find nothing.

Thanks,
Vince

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this
transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and
is
intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in
legal
action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in
transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
accompanying documents.  Thank you.