[Snort-sigs] rule / doc change needed for CyberKit

David Wilburn dwilburn at ...8...
Thu Aug 28 03:01:03 EDT 2003

The CyberKit rule (SID 483) that matches the Nachi worm traffic is in
desperate need of updating, as it no longer accurately reflects reality.
 I have attached an updated rules document for this signature.  Please
update both the rule and its documentation.  I took the liberty of
changing the rule msg and rev, but I have left the decision on what
references to include up to the powers that be.

-Dave Wilburn