[Snort-sigs] Warning: /etc/snort/local.rules(110) => Unknownkeyword 'established' in rule!

Wes Young wyoung at ...1639...
Fri Aug 22 14:25:12 EDT 2003

its probably a blank space, I have that problem all the time when I am editing rules..... make sure there are no blank/empty lines.....

Jukka Juslin <jtjuslin at ...1151...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I took into use from Snort home page SID 2192. It has keyword established,
> and Snort doesn't like that:
> Warning: /etc/snort/local.rules(110) => Unknown keyword

Sure would help to see the lines around 110 in your config file.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...435...>
Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.