[Snort-sigs] Problem with snort-1.8.6 and snortrules

Miguel Armas kuko at ...587...
Tue May 7 04:17:01 EDT 2002

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Imran William Smith wrote:

> Miguel, I believe you are correct, there are flow: rules in
> the 1.8 ruleset, however as far as I can tell, they are all
> commented out by default.  Did you uncomment some rules?

OK, you're right. I've found the problem: I use oinkmaster to check for
new rules, and it uncomments all the rules... I included all that rules in
oinkmaster's rules.ignore and everything seems to work now.

Thanks a lot... ;)

Salu2!
--
Miguel Armas del Rio <kuko at ...587...>