[Snort-sigs] Searching snort.org for ports

Robert Wagner rwagner at ...447...
Mon Mar 25 09:56:10 EST 2002

I would like to make are request for snort.org signature browser page.
Currently, one can search by SID, MSG, and CVE.  I would like to request a
search by port; or on the ports page, create a list of signatures that
correspond to a particular port.  That way when I find traffic coming
through on a odd port, I know whether or not snort is monitoring that port
for bad traffic.  It is difficult to know whether to look at the Misc,
Backdoor, virus, ddos, etc... rules lists.

Thanks in advance for your help.