[Snort-sigs] Retraction: Help identifying source of strange signature (Thomas M. Payerle)

Thomas M. Payerle payerle at ...445...
Mon Mar 18 08:14:08 EST 2002

Please retract my previous posting ( Help identifying source of strange
signature (Thomas M. Payerle)).

Apparently the problems I saw were due to some sort of positive feedback
loop in misconfigured wireless hubs, etc. that were installed by faculty
without assistance from the appropriate IT staff.

My apologies for any inconvenience the false alarm may have caused.

Tom Payerle
Dept of Physics				payerle at ...445...
University of Maryland			(301) 405-6973
College Park, MD 20742-4111		Fax: (301) 314-9525