[Snort-sigs] Sigs for Win32 box?

John Sage jsage at ...425...
Fri Mar 8 14:04:10 EST 2002

umm..

Didn't you get the *.rules files when you downloaded snort?

How *did* you download snort?

Should be /releases/Snort183Win32.exe methinks...

"Snort for Windows, complete with installer and GUI! includes
optional support for flexresp, MySQL and MySQL."

- John
--
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?