AW: [Snort-sigs] Dsniff with Snort

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...474...
Wed Jun 12 04:04:04 EDT 2002

Hi Martin,

well first of all this list is dedicated to snort and not to dsniff, so you
will have problems to get your prob solved here, but I will give it a shot
;)

I would suggest that you are missing some development packages on your
RedHat box, but I'm not sure which.  I compiled dsniff once on a RH 7.2 box
where I had no probs (and a lot of development packages installed), so this
should be possible on 7.3 for sure.

Take a look into the documentation which are the prerequisites of dsniff and
install the corresponding packages along with the development packages.

As I said, just a guess.

HTH,
Sandro