[Snort-sigs] Adding Snort Rules....!!!

kamesh_rajaram at ...273... kamesh_rajaram at ...273...
Mon Jan 21 04:25:11 EST 2002

Hi Snort & Demarc Users..!!
      While installing the DEMARC client i had this problem:
I did this in my shell...

# demarcd -I

It asked me for some details....During that time, i did not download the rules set. So, i am not able to view my rules files in the configure option of DEMARC console. Also, to update rules, i found an option in Snort FAQ. It said abt some snortpp program in the contrib directory. I couldnt see anything like that. I just want to know what i should do in order to add the rule set to my sensor so that it becomes functional.....

Bye,
Kamesh.

This mail helped a tree grow. Know more at http://green.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success!