[Snort-sigs] My Party

John Adair J.Adair at ...350...
Thu Feb 7 08:34:06 EST 2002

Hello,

  Has anyone developed a signature for the recent "My Party" worm? I have
looked on Snort.org, but didn't see a signature for this worm. If no one has
I am going to develop one in the coming week.

Thanks and have a great day.

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone, fax or e-mail to the sender without delay.  Return this
message or delete this message and any attachment from your system as per
our request. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachments or disclose the contents to any other person.