[Snort-sigs] Download automation of CURRENT rule set from website ...

zaire zaire at ...347...
Thu Feb 7 08:18:10 EST 2002

Yeah, but what if he doesn't use demarc?

Technotronic used to have  nice perl script that you could use
along side your rules beautifier (norz.org) which would check for dup
rules.

I am sorry that I don't have that link right now.

-z