[Snort-sigs] Yahoo Messenger signature

tyler at ...337... tyler at ...337...
Wed Feb 6 08:26:02 EST 2002

Seems to work for me with resp:rst_all ---  Let me know what you think, it's
my first contribution :-D

alert tcp $HOME_NET any -> $EXTERNAL_NET any (msg:"Yahoo Messenger access";
content:"|594D534709|"; \
depth:5; flags:AP+; classtype:misc-activity; resp:rst_all;)

tf.

the system manager at postmaster at ...338...